Would you like to join us...?
We are a medium-sized, ever-moving and dynamically-growing Danish transport company. Through active, close dialogue with our customers, we continuously develop new models for the secure storage, handling and transport of goods.
BHS Logistics' ambition is to be quality-conscious and oriented towards the future. This requires us – among other things – to maintain a high level of service, provide individualised solutions in terms of both products, and administration and to continuously develop our expertise.
Without skilled, dedicated employees we could never provide such quality. Without skilled, dedicated employees we could never ensure the continuous development of our business. This means that our employees are our most important asset. Accordingly, the vision of BHS Logistics is to be an attractive workplace.
BHS Logistics is frequently on the lookout for new employees and gladly accepts unsolicited applications. Although you cannot be certain that we have a job opening when you apply, we will gladly keep your application on file. Therefore, if you are interested in working in a leading, dynamic transport company, we have lots to offer.
BHS Logistics provides:
• An attractive, stimulating working environment, both professionally and socially.
• New challenges every day in a dynamically growing company.
• Good prospects of personal and professional development.
• Motivating, loyal and optimistic colleagues.
• Roughly 280 colleagues dispersed over three locations in Denmark: Hvidovre, Hasselager and our head office, situated in Rønne, Bornholm.
We have several different job options to offer:
• Freight forwarder.
• Buyer/clerk (mainly road transport).
• Service assistant.
• Shipping assistant (Rønne only).
• Administration and book-keeping assistant (Rønne only).
• Warehouse and terminal employee.
As the transport sector is a challenging workplace with varying working hours and a high pace, our employees have to be made of the “right stuff”. A typical BHS Logistics employee is:
• Robust with a healthy dose of “drive”.
• Extroverted and service-minded.
• Independent and motivating.
• Takes a positive approach to change.
• Eager to learn and ambitious.
• Conscientious, honest and proficient.
Regardless of whether you are applying for at job with BHS Logistics on your own initiative or answering a job ad, we treat all applications seriously. In terms of which function you are applying for, you will be assessed by relevant department managers who will thoroughly review your qualifications. You will be assessed both professionally and personally. All applicants will receive a prompt, serious reply.
If you have any questions or if you would like additional information about your job options, please feel welcome to contact: hr(@)bhslogistics.dk.
If you wish to send an unsolicited application for a job with BHS Logistics, please send an e-mail to
Sanne Pedersen, our HR and Administration Manager, san(@)bhslogistics.dk.
Please remember to include the following:
• Write “Job” in the subject field.
• Tell us a little bit about yourself, your formal training/education, previous jobs, etc.
• Which job you prefer.
• Which department you wish to work for.
• Remember to write your address.
We point out that all personal information will be treated in strict confidence.
We look forward to hearing from you.