Full-service transportation-concept for pharmaceuticals and vaccines
BHS Logistics continuously monitors all updates of Good Distribution Practice for medicines via the Danish Health and Medicines Agency.
Our staff are trained in the use of GDP, which is based on the latest EU guidelines in this area: “Guidelines of 5 November 2013 on Good Distribution Practice of medicinal products for human use,” guidelines 1359 of November 2013. You will find the document here.
ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 are natural components of everyday tasks at BHS Logistics. Needless to say, this also applies to pharmaceutical distribution.
Therefore, our employees regularly take part in GDP training courses at the Danish College of Pharmacy Practice.
BHS Logistics provides:
• Full monitoring of all shipments (from the cargo compartment).
• Complete track & trace.
• Permanent contact person assigned to the customer.
• Possibility of annual audits for customers.
• Temperature monitoring for 2–8 C and 15–25 C throughout Europe, as well as the distribution of frozen consignments in Denmark.
• Assessments of risk, including risk assessments of transport routes.
• Qualification of equipment, including the yearly calibration of sensors.
• Mapping of trailers.
• Deviation control systems, including corrective actions.
• Networks: BHS Logistics is a member of PLAN Europe (Pharma Logistics Alliance Network). PLAN is a collaborative network comprising privately-owned transport companies, specialised in the transport of pharmaceuticals. PLAN arose from a market need for an asset-based pan-European pharmaceutical transport network, that sets new quality standards.
BHS Logistics is an innovative provider, in terms of meeting the requirements imposed by the pharmaceutical industry for the provision of transport services. The company constantly develops these services by listening to our customers’ preferences for the future.
You are always welcome to send us an e-mail at email@example.com or to contact a member of our sales team: